Join colleagues from around the world for two days of career-empowering knowledge, practices, networking, and practical solutions. With insights from over 30 speakers, an exhibit hall packed with the best content management solutions, and the very best in industry networking, CMS/DITA Europe is designed with your specific needs in mind—providing strategies you can use immediately as you create and manage technical content, and expanding your professional network with information development experts from around the world.
Whether you’re a Novice or a Master, you’ll find sessions that provide inspiration and practical skills, covering topics such as:
· Implementing a component Content Management System
· Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
· Effectively reusing content
· Creating corporate taxonomies
· Incorporating social media strategies
· Managing teams
· Collaborating across the enterprise
Those new to content management and/or DITA will find guidance for starting their journey, while for experts, our program offers ways to continue pushing the boundaries. Join us for a chance to share what you already know and find out about things you don’t!