The Data and Analytics Leaders Forum will bring together over 100+ chief analytics officers, chief data officers, data leaders, senior analytics experts and innovators for its inaugural event in Dubai. The 4 day conference will be filled with networking, high level insight and discussion, addressing the hottest topics and challenges faced by CAOs, CDOs and Senior Data & Analytics professionals.
The Data & Analytics Leaders Forum UAE (9-12 October) is a case study driven event featuring some of the leading data & analytics practitioners from across the world. This event promises to be a ground-breaking insights that will help professionals in the data and analytics space drive value across their organisations.
Globally, there has been a significant rise in the appointments of Chief Data Officers (CDOs) and Chief Analytics Officers (CAOs). This is a result of data and analytics becoming an increasingly important strategic asset and capability to businesses and public authorities.
Research shows that the Middle East region is a only now awakening to the power of data and analytics. As a result, companies are a way off from appointing CDOs and CAOs. But, there is a growing focus on employing data and analytics professionals in senior positions.
Corinium has secured world-class speakers including:
• Ranjit Mukherjee, VP: Analytics, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (UAE)
• Dr. Dirk Jungnickel, SVP: Business Analytics, Du (UAE)
• Nadeem Uddin, Director: Analytics CEMEA, Visa (UAE)
• Anthony Devassy, Chief Data Officer, SBI General Insurance (India)
• Martin Pickrodt, Chief Data Officer, Mesitis (Singapore)
• Pramod Singh, Chief Analytics Officer, Yodlee (India)
• Karin Immernoth, Chief Analytics Officer, MEC Global (Germany)
• Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy, Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton (USA)
• Kyle Wierenga, Director of Analytics & Measurement, Aimia Inc. (USA)
• Garry Ure, Head of Data Governance & Quality, First Gulf Bank (UAE)
• And Many More…