- Cost: 699$
We cordially invite all the interested participants to European Gastroenterology Conference who are interested in sharing their knowledge and techniques in the arena of Gastroenterology during October 24-25, 2016 at Valencia, Spain. The conference is going to be organized around the theme “Exploring new dimensions of Gastroenterology”.
European Gastroenterology 2016 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of gastrointestinal diseases. It helps in promoting the advancement of gastroenterology. It mainly focuses on the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for gastric diseases. It discusses the latest research outcomes and technological advancements in the field and brings together leading gastroenterologists, surgeons, physicians, research scholars, students along with industrial and pharma professionals to exchange share their views on critical aspects of gastroenterology research.
Gastrointestinal cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in Europe. Europe is considered as second largest market of gastrointestinal disorder therapeutics. This European Gastroenterology conference also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields of Gastrointestinal therapeutics.
Gastrointestinal disorders is also the most common cancer in men and the second most common in women after breast cancer. “Bariatric surgery” is a general need for further research into the incidence, prognosis and public health burden of many gastrointestinal disorders across Europe.
Recent studies of market value of GI therapeutics for major diseases in the eight major markets is expected to decrease in value from $6.8 billion in 2012 to $6.6 billion by 2019 forecasts business intelligence provider GBI Research. The major factors currently stabilizing the market include the increasing prevalence of GI diseases, growing awareness of the importance of detecting these diseases early and the availability of effective diagnostics creates an urgent need for organizing this gastroenterologist’s conference.
Asia-Pacific region is the emerging market for gastrointestinal disorders market because of rising incidences of peptic ulcer, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
2. Anatomy of the Gastrointestinal System
3. Gastrointestinal Bleeding
4. Anatomy of the Gastrointestinal System
5. Gastrointestinal physiology
6. Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition
7. Future of endoscopy in gastroenterology
8. The New Biology of Gastrointestinal Hormones
9. Clinical Advances in Liver Diseases
10. Latest advances in Gastroenterology
11. Gastrointestinal Pharmacotherapy
12. Gastrointestinal diseases and pregnancy
13. Gastrointestinal Radiology
14. Recent Advancement and Current Research in Gastrointestinal Therapeutics
15. Gastrointestinal Hormones
16. Gastrointestinal Pathology
17. Abdominal Emergencies
18. Nutritional Medicine and GI health
19. Pharmacology of Drugs Affecting Gastrointestinal Function
20. Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutic.