Forth International Conference: “Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the coming Era” ICNBS Egypt 2016
Naqaa Foundation for scientific Research, Technology and Development is organizing the forth International Conference:
“Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the coming Era”
4 – 6 March 2016 Kaoud Delta Pyramids Hotel – Giza -Egypt
The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
Call for Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 1m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors – denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
9. Agriculture, Marine sciences
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
• Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
• Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
33. Agriculture, Marine sciences
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org is 31 December 2015
welcome to Nanotechnology ICNBS Egypt 2015 International conference
Early Registration Fees:
from 20 July 2015 to 20 December 2015
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
Attendance 700 L.E 400 USD
Poster presenter 800 L.E 500 USD
Oral Presenter 800L.E 500USD
Late Registration Fees:
from 21 December 2015 to 20 Feb. 2016
Attendance 800 L.E 500 USD
Poster presenter 900 L.E 600 USD
Oral Presenter 900 L.E 600 USD
Nakaa Members till 31 December 2015 Registration fees: ( If you are not a member, You can still join NNN and enjoy discount ) Discount 50 EGP/ 50 USD on all categories
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
• The registration fees include;
1. open buffet breakfast, Lunches indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they don’t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. Full papers (optioal) will be puplished in Naqaa International Journal for scientific Reseach, Technology and Development according to a written request and after peer- reviewing and acceptance
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street – Dokkii
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank information during payment telling the bank employee that you would like to direct the fees to the above mentioned bank details.
You will receive a payment confirmation sheet from the bank, please scan it and send it to email@example.com
to confirm your registration and payment.
Or you can visit us at Naqaa premises at Faisal branch and pay the fees
5 شارع أحمد أمجد متفرع من شارع المنشية – ميدان الساعة – الطلبية – فيصل – الجيزة
Certificates and Awards
1- All participants will receive certificate of attendance.
2- They will receive free member ship in Nakaa Nanotechnology network, Nakaa Biotechnology network and Nakaa Spectroscopy network.
3- The Best oral presentation and the Best Poster will receive a certificate of recognition beside a certificate of attendance.
4- The accepted abstracts will be published for free in Nakaa web sites.
5- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book
Please visit conference website for more details:
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN