- February 14, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Now in its 9th year, the Future of Finance Summit (peviously called Finance Transformation) focuses on accelerating finance excellence: Embracing digital transformation & driving next-generation GBS, SS & BPO
“This industry-leading gathering takes place on the 14th – 16th February 2017 in London. If you didn’t make it in 2016, then don’t miss out this year – now in our 9th year we are bigger, bolder and more forward-thinking than ever before!
The door has truly opened for next-generation finance functions to step forward and what’s now urgently required is a shared and informed vision of the direction finance is taking. I truly believe that the content at Future of Finance 2017 will accurately reflect your goals and targets as you embrace the digital transformation that is upon us. Key highlights include:
• Take a sensitive look at talent management amid fears of robotic replacement
• Explore the ‘centaur’ hybrid approach and enable humans & computers to integrate more effectively
• Build a highly skilled multi-functional team to deliver true business value and insight through your financial department
• Get to grips with the evolution of the Shared Services model and Global Business Service
• Benchmark your vision and get to grips with how your finance department will look like by 2020 and beyond.
This year’s event is being shaped with the help of an exclusive speaker panel to ensure that it addresses the most pressing topics in the industry, including:
• John Dickens, Head of Finance Operations, British Gas
• George Connell, VP Strategy – Finance Operations, Shell
• Emma France, Global Process Owner, GSK
• Kostas Kizilis, Head of Financial Control, RSA Group
• Antony Belletti, CFO, Nokia
• Julie Harbert, SVP Head of Global Business Services & Shared Service Transformation, Royal Philips.
Don’t delay – Register at www.rpaandaisummit.com, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 20 7368 9809”