- March 7, 2017 @ 8.30 - 17.30
The Offshore Wind Conference – Reducing Costs, Optimising Performance
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 7th March 2017, Museum of London Docklands…PLUS Separately-Bookable, Post Conference Cost-Effective Foundations Workshop On 8th March.
Implement Project Learnings, Harness Leading Innovations, Secure Investment & Drive Market Growth For Commercially-Viable, Profitable Wind Power Stations Which Reduce Costs & Optimise Performance In Offshore Wind
Please call us on 020 3479 2299, visit our conference website at www.offshorewindconference.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harnessing Practical Technologies, Project Learnings & Industry Innovations To Drive Market Growth, Reduce Overall Costs & Optimise Offshore Wind Farm Performance:
1. Market-Leading Project Updates: Harness practical takeaways and market growth opportunities to reduce costs and optimise performance
2. Government Support, Strategy & Insight: Quiz governmental stakeholders on market insights, CFD prospects and the future of offshore wind
3. Low-Cost, High-Performance Fixed Foundations: Technical updates and innovations which minimise installation setbacks and avoid excessive long-term maintenance costs
4. Proven Floating Foundation Technologies & Innovations: Latest design features and project breakthroughs which drive down costs and optimise performance
5. Secure Investment & Win Over Investors & Lenders: Improve bankability and financial viability of offshore wind farms for commercially attractive projects
6. Durable, Affordable & Reliable Cable & Grid Innovations: Eliminate unnecessary installation and maintenance costs with the latest industry designs and technological
7. Cutting-Edge Turbine Technologies: Accommodate newer innovations to enhance performance and reduce costs from design to deployment
8. Long-Term Cost-Saving O&M Strategies: What innovative, collaborative strategies and technologies can we employ to eliminate unnecessary O&M costs?
9. Align Vessel & Access Capability With Project Needs: From installation to long-term operations, harness new vessel technologies to cost-effectively improve access capability