Theatre – Dance – Music – Visual & Multimedia Art – Arts Administration – Performing Arts Training – Theatre Design & Technology
“Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity: Theatre – Dance – Music – Visual & Multimedia Art – Arts Administration – Performing Arts Training – Theatre Design & Technology” is the annual international multidisciplinary conference.
The conference meeting is highly recommended to performing arts practitioners and researchers from different countries interested in the traditional methods as applied to contemporary performing arts work, searching for international network opportunities and new collaboration partners: performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
The conference offers the unique opportunity:
– to exchange experience and share ideas in contemporary performing arts education and training, rehearsal process and performance practice;
– to become familiar with diverse methods and techniques in contemporary performing arts inspired and formed in the connection with the world traditional heritage;
– to meet colleagues from all over the world, establish new contacts and lay the foundation for future networking and collaboration in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment.
The conference creates the unique encounter of different arts in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment and offers a great platform for performers, performing arts educators and teachers to find new collaboration partners from all continents!
The conference working language is English.
The conference is a wonderful opportunity for performers, performing arts educators and teachers to demonstrate their methods and techniques.
– practical workshop/master class
– work in progress/work demonstration
– performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions
– interactive talk/lecture/discussion
– photo/video demonstration
– exhibition, installation
– research presentation
– other way of demonstration proposed by Speaker/Presenter can be considered
Please find more details on http://www.performingartsconference.org/